Saturday, October 17, 2009

My Community is Awesome!

Everyone is so loving and supportive of me during this time of stolen stuff and police investigations. I definitely feel the love of my neighbors, fellow co-workers, and students. And despite everything happening I am still optimistic and love working here..so I need to constantly tell them not to worry..that I am not going home. :) The first few days were a shock but I am getting back into the swing of things again, hopefully gaining momentum..you never know what life throws at you but you got to deal with it and keep on moving because it gets better. And everything falls into the past. I think that is why I am all about memories and not about material possessions. I would rather have experiences than physical objects-because of this value system it helps me recover in times like these when physical property and money are stolen. 'Cause when I look back in life I want to feel as though I have fulfilled what I wanted to accomplish. But for this to happen, of course, everyone must have their basic needs met and I feel as at least my basic needs are met.