Thursday, October 15, 2009

I Feel Like I Am In A Mystery Novel...

It's a combination of alot of things but I feel like I am in a mystery novel. Maybe it's the old James Bond movies I recently watched or the dealing with the stolen laptop. It's horrible to be suspicious of everyone that you love with your heart. I realize in going through this experience it is not getting the stuff back that is most important but for me it is the questions that I have... What is the motive? How did they get it done? That is what is fascinating me right now as I try to contemplate many scenarios. And I recently discussed with my friend to be a good theif you must be a good planner, and planning is something that I like to do so how the criminal mind works interests me. Of course it would be nice to get the stuff back...