Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Almost Kwaheri...

This past week had the new PCTs come visit! We had some delicious food, they saw Mbeya town, observed/taught some classes, and went hiking in the Ngozi Crater Lake..which is beautiful. Seeing them reminded me on how I felt when I first came here in TZ. Time is sure flying by fast..yet it seems like yesterday. One teacher here thought I had been here for 3 years..LOL.

I also met my replacement...can't believe it's already happening! It finally hit me that I am leaving this place. I will miss the view from my balcony, the neighbors especially one family in particular, my host mama in Moro, new friends that I just made, the fresh produce, walking everywhere, etc. It has been a great 2 years plus..I would recommend this experience to anyone. Now back to the real world unless I get what I want. To turning 30!